Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 6 April 2013

Princess's birthday

Jan is my princess birthday month. This year I decided to make her a cake for celebration at school. I bake a carrot cake thinking that is the healthier one for all the young kids. So to the decoration must be related to carrot. I did all the rabbit characters and tiny carrots at the edge of the cake. With past experience, I know it can't be a huge cartoon on the cake, I don't want another collapsing history happened again..LOL..



Continue on with family celebration, I made her a number cake with all the bumble bee and lady birds as the theme. I need to thank to my cousin for helping and playing with me on the cake. We all did a wonderful job on these 2 fondant cakes.



Saw the lovely ladybirds candles? Got it from OZ... love it to the max....

No comments:

Post a Comment