Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Xmas scrapbooking

Christmas has over for almost 2 months, but always I take my own sweet time to come out the album. Thus, it always is an expired kind of product.. hahahaha. But, this album is not the normal scrapbook which I usually buy from the bookshop with nice cover and envelope. Due to it's just a simple celebration with a straight forward clean theme, I decided to use the board paper from the boxes in my room. It is light, thick and not easily torned..




4 comments:

  1. wah! very beautiful!! Like like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now moving on my next project... stay tuned...

      Delete
    2. making dragon baby is it? hehehehe...

      Delete
  2. you are such a thoughtful friend...good idea

    ReplyDelete