Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 30 December 2013

31.12.2013

I have a habit that I must surf one round net before I start my day with all the numbers, and it got to do together with my breakfast in front of the computer. (Not healthy right?.. LOL) So today I opened up my twin friends' blogs, while enjoying reading their blogs, I realised my name has been mentioned, guess what it is very shameful as she did surf my blogs but always webs and dust are kept there and i think many more creatures are building their nests in there too.... LOL
 
So and it is the last day of 2013, I should blog some to recap what I have done in the final quarter of 2013.
 
Start up with my gang's birthday, I made them a Bavarian coconut cake and Ombre Yam Cake. I don't know how should the original cake taste like, it just the inspiration for me to challenge some new receipes.
 


 
 
Move on with another gang's birthday, I wanted to try to make a watermelon strawberry cake, sounds very frutti and juicy right? This is inspired by my sister who tasted in Sydney. However, quite a disappoiting experience as I can't find strawberry in the town, now rose water too sold here.. Sigh, so it ends up my own version of watermelon without the strawberry cake.
 
 

 
 
I go with a very simple cake for my dad's birthday. He loves fruit cake, thus I make one with thin layers of lemon curde which brings out sweet and sour taste and freshy lemon aroma in all.
 
 



 That's all about my cake baking for year 2013.

Talking about my passion on crafts, I did a wedding photo album for my sister which is challenging and a satisfied experience to me.

 





Proceed on with another challenge, I transform the normal scrapbooking layout into a photo frame as a gift for a couple.
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha, yalor, spiders, scorpians, snakes all live here lo :P
    you are so good in handcrafts and cake making! When can i have my long-awaited cheesecake? :P

    ReplyDelete