Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Miss you all

So sorry for not dropping in here for long long long time. Firstly, I am tied up of finishing wedding invitation cards as promised to my sister. At last they are done. Secondly, I am busy with setting up my online business store. The process took me 2 months to accomplish from business registration til uploading my first batch of products. There are a lot of hiccups in between but finally it is manageable and here is my store address; www.craft-n-create.com. Do visit us from time to time as I am going to upload more products in there. This business hopefully would give an additional choice for Malaysian crafters to source their materials. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I miss u too. pls write more often :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...got many spider web already..congrats on ur new biz~

    ReplyDelete