Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 24 February 2012

Raisin bread

Last nights I wanted to do lucheon bun, however out of my expectation my yeast didn't work on the milk. I did another try, failed. Another one, failed again. Arrgh, I didn't have time to find out why and I straight using yeast in flour method, dumped everything in and mixed. Worries don't end here yet. I waited 40 minutes which according to the book, it takes only 40 mins to rise into double size. But, mine only rise for 20%. Gosh I gave up, just let it be in the bowl, that I came back another hour later. Woooo, it rises into double. But, I have no confident in putting in expensive luncheon ingredient, thus I decided to go just a plain bread, further my little princess already mentioned she wants raisin bread. So it goes.

I was ready to dump it if it came out a hard-rock bread. Surprisely and excitedly I saw it expanding in the oven like pillow.I guessed it is a successful one. Next morning, I quickly slice one and taste, wow, it is so soft and compact... Good Good.......happy happy..



Canna blooms in my garden..

No comments:

Post a Comment