Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Playing with photos

Currently I am into another project - my Perty trip scrapbooking. I can't expect myself to develop thousands of photos to be scrapbooked in just 20 pages of the book. With no choice, I got to combine photos with my limited skill using photoshop. Let you peep at some of them here...

Cape Leewin - it is located at the most southern part of WA where you can see the ocean line meeting together between Indian and Southern Ocean.

A vineyard we visited on the way in Margaret River.

Duck? Can't identify what kind of species of bird is this. Snapped them at Burswood. They are so clean and lovely, which always in pairs.

Instant noodles always make wonders to traveller. Vanessa is enjoying it on the 1st day reaching Perth City.

No comments:

Post a Comment