Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 6 April 2013

Long lost

Dear all, I have been missing from blogging for few months, wonder where was I huh? Nah.. I didnt miss in somewhere else, but just too busy over these 4 months with lots of events going on.Come and see what I was doing...Pics speak faster.. LOL..

I started busy in December, a collegue ordered 7 lamb pies from me, what a mass production I need to commit at, it is cool!!! roll and roll my pastry on a tiny space, tuck in all the filling, looking at them to turn golden brown and flaky look I know I have made it....



A friend of mine asking to make a fondant cake with the theme with BABY TV characters. This is challenging, I google and find wow it is not easy to make. We choose 2 characters Draco and Tulli. Guess what it turns into a disaster the next day, because the Draco is tooo big and heavy. It pressed down the cake and almost collapse the whole cake. I feel deeply sorry for a friend for not being able to celebrate perfectly. Here the pics with perfect look of the cake. I am into love with this Tulli.



Parties not yet end here. I made mince meat pie as promised to my colleague. This is first time I get to know what is mince meat pie. I thought it is really a 'meat' pie but after some research it is kind of common dessert people is having for Xmas celebration. I bought an instant mince filling {worried I can't make my own}but I still make some filling on my own and surprisingly it turns out so well. And I can accept this sweety pie dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment