Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 14 April 2012

Love in blue

Hi everyone, today weather is wonderful. I am enjoying the cloudless sky and windy blow while having my brunch. I am here too blogging now.

I was known last week that tomorrow is my colleague, Corrine's birthday. What a coincident time that I have a chance to create a blue theme card which I have been thinking all this while. However, I got this challenge that I don't have enough blue-y things, OMG right? I search up and down, down and up all my supplies, huh... I am able to mix and match with the below design. Further, I still can't resist from adding flowers to my card, they are the must things in my card, what a stubborn idea huh.. LOL..

Also the new things I like to play around now is the glittery glue which add a gasp to my card. They do wonders to turn the object more eye catching and glowing. Quick, take a glance now...



No comments:

Post a Comment