Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Choc n coconut cupcake

I spent my day in a bookshop today and flipped through the books at the cooking and baking corner. Then  I saw this receipe - chocolate and coconut cupcake. Why don't give it a try as I have all the ingredients at home. Another reason why I wanted to try is because it doesn't need soda in the ingredient which I don't like the texture after all.

However, I still need to modify the ingredient, from dark choc to milk choc, from cake flour to self raising flour, because I found I don't have dark choc in my shelf, I lazy to snip a new pack of cake flour just for this cake, thus I just use self raising and ignore the baking powder. I don't think this will make the cake turned into hay wired. But, I made a big mistake *sneak out my tongue*.. LOL.. I forgot to measure my melted butter, I just poured in whatever amount I melted without realising it actually I need 3 tablespoon.

Oh no, I was only wake up when I scooped the batter to the cup. Ya yeee.... would it succeed or not in my mind. Arrgh,... don't care. I just throw the whole batch into the oven. Hmmmpphhh... ya this is the result. It is a bit dry (not much butter I guess) and not sweet enough. ( I need to add a little bit more sugar than the instruction). I have thought a remedy for finishing this - eat with ice cream. Cool idea? LOL.........


No comments:

Post a Comment