Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 19 December 2011

Genki-desu-ka? Japanese cotton cheesecake

I failed 7 times for this cake back in 10 years ago when I first learnt to bake cheesecake. I remember my dad was the victim who was forced to finish all the fail pcs. Though it didnt look like a cake at all, but he still said 'It can be eaten, don't waste'. Then, when I successfully made it, he said ' this really looks like a cake now.' LOL....

I love the cotton-ish texture of this cake, it tastes almost like sponge cake, however it is heavy not like sponge cake which is almost weighless.




I caught this butterfly this morning on my plant. We hardly see butterfly here, so it is my honourable guest. Lovely da?

2 comments:

  1. Onaka ga suiteimasu (I'm hungry)

    wah, ur daughter looks so much like the japanese dolls in your picture haha..

    cheesecake looks yummy! i don't mind being ur guinea pig haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah really??? then i m the nihon mama...come i m happy you are the guinea pig..

    ReplyDelete