Pages

I love to read

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 16 June 2011

Aroma from pandan leaves

We are so fortunate that we can easily get this plant in our baking in Malaysia. This nature gift from God creates extreme fragrant smell to our cooking. This morning, I cut few from the backyard and grind it to squeeze the citrus out, and I want to make a swiss roll. Partly also because I still have some kaya left in the fridge which I am so lazy to get a bread to go with it. Thus I would use it as the filling for my swiss roll.

Further, I still have lot of the pandan citrus left aside. So I decided to make some pandan cupcakes. Sadly the result is not what I expected. It is too sweet, too moisture til I got to hold it so gently in order not to break it. I don't think that receipe is suitable for cupcakes... Sure I will do more pandan cupcakes using other receipes one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment